Worldox GX3® is comprehensive, practical, sensible document management for the real world… your real world. Using Worldox GX3, you can give your people fast, easy access to all the information and knowledge you own, from word processing files and spreadsheets to emails and scanned documents even voice mails – virtually anything that can be stored as a file.
Delivering competitive advantage to over 5,000 companies worldwide
More than 5,000 companies now utilize Worldox – Worldox has the broadest installed base of any document management system. Right now, Worldox GX3 is at work in law firms, financial services firms, manufacturers, universities, government and defense, non-governmental organizations, and more. Using Worldox GX3, these organizations can…
- Collaborate more effectively as teams, whether they’re supporting the same client, addressing the same matter, or participating in the same project
- Respond more rapidly and effectively to questions, problems, and new business opportunities
- Systematically reduce costs, by eliminating the costs of searching for (or recreating) content
- More fully leverage existing information they’ve already paid to create
- Bring order, clarity, and consistency to the generation and organization of intellectual property
Worldox GX3 gives your people a single, easy-to-use interface for finding exactly the information they need… viewing and reviewing that information… and taking effective action.
Document management without the hidden costs and complexity
For 20 years, the same philosophy has driven Worldox development: deliver document management that solves real customer problems easily and cost-effectively, using proven technology that works.
The result is a system that delivers all the capabilities you need, but costs less from acquisition and deployment through administration and upgrades. This is document management without the hidden costs:
- You don’t need to install a separate enterprise database: Worldox provides all that functionality, built-in.
- You needn’t train your people on complex, confusing interfaces: Worldox is easy, builds on what they already know, and is packed with features to make it faster and more efficient.
- Budgeting for upgrades: In recent years, Worldox customers with active maintenance contracts have been eligible for even our most significant product upgrades, free of charge.
A closer look at Worldox GX3
Worldox GX3 brings together everything you need to organize, control, describe, index, and categorize all of your electronic documents and e-mail content. Here’s just some of what it provides:
An easy, friendly, unified interface that allows users to instantly pinpoint and view the right file, wherever it was created, whatever format it uses, or wherever it’s stored
Quick Profiling, to help streamline and accelerate the process of “profiling” new files, so they can be instantly accessed by whoever needs them
Advanced full text search and retrieval, powered by the industrial-strength ISYS enterprise search engine
Built-in Outside/In document viewing that supports over 270 formats, whether or not the source programs are available
Powerful, granular document security, at the document, user, and group level, plus full support for your organization’s Active Directory security model, and comprehensive auditing
Complete access and version control, to help multiple authors coordinate their activities and make sure the correct document version is always being used
Full-fledged document retention and archiving tools that let you automatically assign predefined lifecycles to your documents, and specify what will happen when those lifecycles end
Openness, scalability, and integration
Worldox GX3 is scalable enough to serve virtually any organization. Right now, it’s serving enterprises ranging from Deutsche Bank to Pacific Gas & Electric, and prominent law firms of all sizes.
Beyond scalability, these organizations appreciate Worldox GX3’s exceptional openness and ease of integration. Worldox GX3 integrates directly with:
- Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Office 2010) and other office suites
- E-mail systems such as Outlook, GroupWise and Lotus Notes
- Law practice and financial services systems
- Time and billing applications
- Major scanning hardware/software platforms, and much more