LawBill: A History of Productivity Consulting to the Legal Profession
Since 1998, LawBill has provided legal technology consulting services to over 500 lawyers and staff in small and mid-sized law firms around the U.S., Canada, the Eastern Caribbean, the Middle East and Africa. The company was started by a graduate of NYU School of Law admitted to practice law in NY, in response to the need of law firm partners and managers to identify and implement the most efficient systems to enable their law firms to operate at maximum productivity and profitability.
Over the years the requests for help expanded beyond the core areas of time, billing and accounting to include practice management, document management, I.T. design and database maintenance. To meet these requests the company earned industry certifications in certain areas and formed alliances with experts in other areas, so that today LawBill can provide the exact expertise needed by your law firm to solve your problems the way you need them solved.
LawBill’s Other Services
In addition to providing the best software and practice management consulting, LawBill offers a full complement of remote and on-site training, software customization and total cloud-based solutions to operate your firm’s entire practice on world-class remote servers.
All of our trainers are certified in the most current version of the product by the publisher. They bring decades of hands-on experience using the product so they know the product from the end-users’ perspective. Training sessions are dynamic and utilize real-world examples, typically with actual data from your firm. Our trainers understand that your lawyers and staff want to learn quickly and precisely so they can begin using the new program immediately after training is completed.
- Remote training brings the trainer right to the desktop of each student, with 2-way voice and video communication.
- On-site training delivers the face-to-face experience needed for data-intensive sessions.
Personal Injury Insurance Defense Foreclosure Medical Malpractice Workers Compensation Real Estate
Why Choose Us?
- Providing legal technology services since 1998
- Not limited to only a few products or services
- Affiliations across the entire country
- Certified by LexisNexis for PCLaw and Time Matters
- Helped 100′s of lawyers and staff improve productivity
- We understand how your law firm works. Really.